Friedman Capital has a long history of investing in select real estate markets nationwide. We seek to generate superior risk adjusted returns for our investors by opportunistically acquiring value-added and core-plus equity and participating debt investments.
- distressed, off-market, and below-market property acquisitions
- special situations investments (e.g. stalled or incomplete development projects, environmental case closures, failed tenant assignments, condominium conversions, and tax resolutions)
- public-private partnerships
- entitlement, development and construction
- repositioning through leasing and active property management
Friedman has consistently demonstrated an ability to identify and execute off-market opportunities and to manage complex value-add situations.